Monday 15 September 2014

It's a dog's life

Dear World,

The smaller human people and the Almost-Puppy [aka Pixie: I am sure Flip-Flop thinks she is a puppy too] left me alone for most of the last few days.

I did get to go to the beach, but that had a lot of other dogs at it. I met some nice humans, but I am not so sure about there being so many other dogs on my beach. Sometimes they seem nice, but sometimes they growl. The Almost-Puppy  didn't go with me today either so I had to make do with the Boss-Human. She did run with me though. Almost-Puppy asked if I found any dead fish to investigate but I didn't find any. I think they should be sniffed and and maybe chewed a bit. Almost-Puppy  does not seem to agree.

Then they left me alone over night. This made me sad.

Boss-Human came back. I was so excited that I ran around the house only pausing to kiss her. I looked for the smaller humans and the Almost-Puppy , but they weren't there. I then found Boss-Human again so I ran some more. This was so exhausting I needed to sleep.

I woke up in the night and tried to sneak into bed with Boss-Human. I thought we could keep each other company sine the Almost-Puppy wasn't there.

After Boss-Human left me again in the morning. Big-Loud-Human [DB] brought back my humans! They weren't going to stay though. I was too smart for them. I climbed into the car and I wouldn't get out. Big-Loud-Human too me with him to take the smaller human people and the Almost-Puppy to school. He also got me an icecream. Don't tell the Boss-Human.

Big-Loud-Human collected stuff from the backyard. I am too clever for him. He didn't lock up properly so I went across the road to visit one of my dog friends Boss. His human took me home, but I kept going across for a visit. Eventually she said I could stay for the day!

They even gave me dinner!
By the time my family came home, I was so tired I went straight to sleep. I didn't even wake up when Boss-Human ate a pie in the same room as me.

I love my family, but I had a wonderful day.

Love,
Flip-Flop xx

No comments:

Post a Comment